April 20, 2014

Focus on: the bold white shoes.


Black pumps will always be a classic piece and my to-go choice no matter the season, but it's actually the completely opposite shoe color both me and the fashion scene are obsessing about. The bold white shoes are one of the best shoe trends of Spring 2014! If the thought of styling these sounds a little scary to you, rest assured there is a plenty of ways to incorporate them into your own style: adding a chunky white heels to make a neutral outfit stand out, opting for a classic stiletto to perfectly complement and make any dress look more modern and sophisticated, or pairing a strappy sandal with a boyfriend jeans and a t-shirt. Whatever you go for, the white shoes will add an essence of glamour to any outfit.

Photos by: Victoria Tornegren, Song Of Style.

When it comes to my shoe closet, the latest addition was this basic pair from Bershka (here), but they definitely won't be the last 
as I already got my eyes on these, these and these.

Are you stepping out this season in white shoes? Let me hear your thoughts about this trend in the comments below!


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.