April 25, 2014

Spring on my nails: Lilacism.

Photo by me.

Soft peaches, blues, mints, yellows or lilacs - it's these pretty pastels that pop into our minds when we think "spring". Yes, pastels will always be popular this for this time of the year, but recently they have been slightly revamped and modernized and are now little brighter and more saturated. Since the easiest way to incorporate pastels in the everyday looks is painting the nails in these shades, I thought of sharing some of my most worn nail polishes of this season.

The first shade in the row is the one I actually have on my fingertips as I'm typing this post and that is Lilacism by Essie. Essie is my favorite nail polish brand, but I have to admit that my love for bold white Blanc (last worn here) pretty much gets in the way of trying out and wearing other colors. But I love how subtle, elegant and feminine Lilacism is with its light dusty lilac color and blue undertones. And how it gives a perfect opaque coverage with two coats applied.

As always, I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so let me know do you opt for
pastel nail polishes and what are your favorite ones. Have you worn Lilacism too?
Hope you are having a nice weekend!


 Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.