November 4, 2014

Moodboard.

Photos: Pinterest, Tumblr.

The week has only just begun, but already I'm pressing the pause button. In my mind 
I'm putting on a hat and a coat and heading off to a small café bar in Paris.

http://www.choies.com/activity/thanksgiving_looks?hp1031?cid=3508jesspai

P.S. Since I am always in a mood for some shopping promotions and sale announcements, I'm also sharing with you
the latest Thanksgiving Looks Guideline from Choies.com. Even if you are not celebrating Thanksgiving in your country,
I'm sure you will find this guideline quite useful as Choies.com focused on three looks for fall and recommended 
what to shop for each one of them. Check it out here!


To keep up with my fall style, moodboards, future shopping offers and more,
follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.