April 15, 2015

I heart: black heeled sandals.

Photos by me.

The pair of black stilettos and high heeled sandals is a shoe equivalent of a little black dress - therefore, a staple in everyone's wardrobe. You can probably tell by now that black is my favorite color so it should come to no surprise that it has been taking over my shoe collection and has rarely been replaced with more spring appropriate soft colors and pastels.

And after my recent seasonal closet clearout I narrowed down my favorites, both old and new. So these are the heels I will be (literally) stepping into spring: Strap High Heeled Sandals I got in a local store and obsessively worn since last summer (like here, here, here); Stradivarius Ankle Strap Sandals worn here and here

Zara Pleated Court Shoes from the current collection already worn here and here.

and last but not least, these brand new Zara Micro-Studded High Heeled Sandals .

What high heels will you be wearing this spring? Are you going for trendy platforms and mules,
or opt for more classic style - let me know in the comments below!

SHOP SIMILAR STYLE:



___________________________________________________________________________
 
Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.