April 18, 2015

I heart: white on white.


The thought of an all white look for me usually involved a mid July, a decent suntan, a glass of ice cold Mojito* (*optional). But this year I decided to stop waiting for summer and embrace a white on white trend right now. And with so many street style looks I've been seeing this spring, it is getting hard not to! From lace blouse with ripped jeans; blazer with jumpsuit, longline sleeveless vest with dress or a crop top paired with culottes - do I really have to choose my favorite? Actually there is one thing I could choose right away and that is my favorite way to accessorize it: the black handbag and a pair of black heels contrasting the white palette looks too perfect.


Have you been wearing the white on white ensembles already? Or do you think my inspo looks and shopping picks 
below could inspire you to? Let me know you thoughts in the comment section below! 
Have a nice weekend everyone!

SHOP WHITE TOPS:




SHOP WHITE BOTTOMS:




SHOP WHITE DRESSES AND JUMPSUITS:




___________________________________________________________________________

  Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.