May 2, 2015

The nail polish talk: spring palette.

Photos by me.

Pastels for spring? Groundbreaking. But jokes aside, I cannot help loving all the soft peaches, mints, blues and lilacs this time of the year. Since I (still) prefer incorporating these shades into my everyday looks on my nails than on my wardrobe, I thought of sharing some of my favorite spring-appropriate nail polishes. The only exception is, of course, Essie Blanc which I keep wearing all year around and which will always be my to-go choice no matter the season.

Truth or flare may not be your obvious choice of a pastel blue but I'm sure you'll grow to love its dusty blue-grey shade as much as I have (see me wearing it here and here). It is fun but it is chic at the same time, and that to me is the winning formula.

Lilacism is a light dusty lilac color with blue undertones I'm still loving as much as I did last spring.


Perennial chic is a part of Essie spring 2015 Flowerista collection with Rebecca Minkoff as the brand's new global color designer. Its shade is described as "tawny tulip", but it is more of a beige-nude with peach undertone. The formula is semi-sheer and requires two or three layers for an opaque coverage, but it delivers a very classy and elegant neutral color.

The color of Mint candy apple falls perfectly in the middle of blue and green and has such a brightening and rejuvenating effect on the hands. And I'm sure that it is a HG shade for every mint color lover out there.

When it comes to Bump up the pumps, I was quite surprised to see that this was a part of Essie Winter 2014 collections, because this coral shade is something I would rather connect with warm sunny months. Nevertheless, it is the favorite coral color I have ever had in my collection and the one that will be worn a lot in the upcoming moths.

Let me know what pastel nail polishes are you wearing the most - you know I always love reading your comments 
in the comment section below! Have a nice weekend everyone!

SHOP THE SPRING NAIL POLISHES:



___________________________________________________________________________

 Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.