August 8, 2015

Yes, please / Travel edition


Porter Magazine   /   How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are Book   /   MUJI Clear Cosmetic Case   / 
Kate Spade Jewelry Bag   /   Carpisa Go-Pillow and Eye Mask Set   /   MUJI Garment Case    
Kate Spade Lingerie Bag Set   /   Charlotte Tilbury Make Up Bag   /   Kate Spade Travel Wallet   
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Make Up Remover Pads   /   Travalo Perfume Bottle   /   Nuxe Travel Kit   
e.l.f. Cosmetics Make Up Remover Cleansing Cloths   /   The Laundress Travel Pack Care Set

Beginning of August means that the vacation season is still in full swing. And you know how they say travel isn't just about the destination, but about the journey? True, but travel is also all about the preparation before the trip; all the researching, planning and packing! And that is something I take pretty seriously - so mach that I started working on my packing check lists five weeks in advance. Over the years I have gathered numerous tips and tricks for packing neat; having everything organized and less space-consuming, and keeping safe from spilling, breaking and creasing. While I have mastered packing light when it comes to beauty and make up products, I have to admit I am still struggling to apply the same approach to my clothes and accessories; but I will get there. Eventually.

Anyway, today I wanted to show you my packing/travel essentials (including garment cases and envelopes, travel cosmetics sets, mini stain and crease removers). And also share couple of free printable packing lists and some of my favorite videos on beauty and clothing packing tips, which I am sure you will find useful. Let me know how you prep - I would love to read your tips and find out what your travel essentials are in the comment section below!

How To Pack (The 5,4,3,2,1 Guide)
Printable Packing List
Summer Vacation Packing Check List
The Guide to Holiday Beauty Packing (list and video)
How to NOT Overpack Your Suitcase (video)
How To Pack Light For Travel (video) 


SHOP MY TRAVEL WISHLIST:



___________________________________________________________________________

Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.