February 23, 2014

Sunday wishlist: spring jackets.


Winter outwear may still be hanging in my closet but already I am more than willing to replace it with spring coats and jackets. Sure, there are some pieces from the previous seasons that I already own and can wear over and over, but finding some new ones is always very mood and inspiration boosting. What I have in mind now is - lightweight, black & white, floral; and the items I've found on Persunmall.com tick all these boxes.

This Black And White Zebra Print Coat (here) immediately caught my eye, especially because it resembles more to the horizontal stripes than the actual animal print. Nevertheless, it is such a great statement piece and the best way to let it stand out is to combine them with a simple and basic pieces such as a white blouse, skinny jeans and a pair of high heels.

Spring fashion cannot go without the floral print, right? And neither can my spring wishlist without this Floral Print Coat (here).

Maybe my favorite piece among these is the Black And White Zipper Jacket (here)! I would definitely wear with a simple white vest and black leather look trousers and add a little pop of color in a form of a lipstick, nail polish or a clutch bag.

Hope this post will give a little inspiration to you too, and if you have some ideas how you would style these pieces yourself I would love to hear them in the comments below! Or maybe you would like to browse the website to find your own favorites? Go ahead!


Have a nice weekend!

Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.

S.