April 16, 2014

Instalove.


Spring has sprung on my Instagram feed, and all these blossoming city parks and streets, bouquets of fresh flowers and pastel colored outfits have made it more charming and prettier than ever. And more difficult for me to choose my favorites for a new Instalove post! For those of you who are not familiar with this type of post on my blog, Instalove is dedicated to some wonderful and talented people who have turned Instagram photos into an art form. I'm sure you will like them as much as I do, so scroll down to see who my April picks are.



@mrpaddingtonbear - Lifestyle photography - checked. Food and product styling - checked. 
Love for all things elegant, timeless and French - checked. Two adorable British Shorthair cats - checked. 
Instagram feed of this Melbourne based freelance photographer tick all the boxes.



@kerriehessillustration - With references such as Chanel, Kate Spade New York, Luis Vuitton; and with her work featured in Vogue and Harper's Bazar, Kerrie's feed is a must follow. If you love fashion illustration, Kerrie will share her inspirations with you and give you a little insight of how she creates them. And any creative process involving coffee and macarons from Ladurée definitely has my attention.



@eleosebastiani - Eleonora is an international photographer based in Italy. Perfectly capturing "la vita e bella" 
feel in Milan, or "oh la la" detail in Paris, her photos are as beautiful as she is.



@annawithlove - How cute are these coffee mugs and stationary this talented and creative photographer 
surrounds herself with? I want it all and I want it now!



@daramuscat - Breakfast sets and flatlays lover such as myself had to start following the feed of this 
jewellery designer and blogger.


As always, I would love to hear your thoughts and read some of your favorite accounts in the comments below! 
And to see how I incorporated spring details in my own Instagram photos, see my profile here.


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.