June 30, 2014

Style catch up: June.





Although the look shown above might suggest otherwise, June was actually the month of neutrals and monochromes! I know, I know. As it was the beginning of summer, you'd expect to see more bright colors, neons and eye-catching prints and, truth to be told, there was an occasional pop of orange in my looks. Just not enough to compete with all the blacks, whites and nudes.

Anyway, the June recap is on the blog today. Click on the link under each picture to see the original post and scroll over these shopping recommendations that are similar to the style I was wearing. And let me know what is your favorite look in the comments below!













Cut it out.




Wind it up.




Don't mesh with me.





Hope you are having a good start of the week!

To keep up with my outfits and more, follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.