July 13, 2014

I heart.

Photo by me.

1. Stradivarius heels: Black - checked, sleek - checked, incredibly comfortable - checked. My latest Stradivarius buy tick all the boxes. And although I have a tendency to say that for every new pair of high heel sandals I buy, these are without a doubt my absolute favorite ones.

2. Metallic gold clutch: Give me anything gold metallic and I will be happy. Almost perfectly matching my Aldo sandals (seen here), this trendy clutch is a perfect size to hold all my necessities for a summer night out.

3. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. Mentioned in my Nuxe products post a while ago, Huile Prodigieuse still holds the top place among my favorite beauty oils. Incredibly luxurious and nourishing, and smelling wonderfully at the same time, it's a multi purpose product for your body, hair and face.

Black, gold, metallic - it's easy to see the theme here. And what have you been loving lately?


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.