July 23, 2014

I heart.

Photo by me.

1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir. If there is one product my face is thanking me for this summer, it is the Caudalie's most raved face mist. Actually, I have been using it all the year around, but mostly as a morning toner right after cleansing and before applying my moisturizer. But ever since summer heat and humidity started taking their toll on my skin and my make up, the refreshing blend of ingredients such as the grapes, orange blossom and organic balm mint immediately came to the rescue - working perfectly as a toner, serum, midday refresher, make up setter and travel companion.

2. L'Occitane Volumising Shampoo & Conditioner. Although my hair needs ultra-nourishing and repairing macadamia and argan based shampoos, every now and then she doesn't mind gentle and lightweight ones that will leave her perfectly cleansed, refreshed and volumised. And ever since I've tried the sample, I knew L'Occitane volumising line will be the perfect choice for couple of reasons. First, it is the silicone-free formula with vegetable-origin complex and essential oils. Next, it perfectly cleanses all the residues on my hair, leaves her vivid and volumised while still looking smooth and silky. And last but not least, it has a very aromatic herbal fragrance - its fresh minty overtones are just perfect for the summer.

3. Bourjois 1 Seconde Mascara. I get along very well with Bourjois' mascaras, so I knew I had to try their latest addition to the range. Not only did I try, but my short and volume-needing eyelashes loved it! I do see a volume when applying one coat just as the name of the product promises, but I always love adding couple of more coats for more length, thickness and intensity. Plus, the sleek silver packaging with bright coral branding makes it stand out in make up bag filled with my summer must haves. As it certainly is a must have!

What beauty or make up products have you been loving lately?


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.