August 9, 2014

Skin perfectors.

 Photo by me.

There is nothing like a little pampering session for your body: beautifying oils of argan, macadamia, almond and rose; the musky floral scent and the radiant finish of your skin. And all under the budget-friendly price tag. I'm sharing with you today the products that went from the drugstore shelf straight to the top of my body care routine.

Garnier Oil - Infused Nourishing Scrub (get it here). Perfect product to approve the appearance of your skin or prep it for sun exposure and tanning. I'm usually very picky when it comes to body scrubs as most of them contain either too tiny or too harsh exfoliating particles and tend to leave my skin too dry. The cupuacu seeds of Garnier scrub, however, are just the right size to give you the pleasant but effective exfoliating sensation. Skin is left so soft and smooth that you'd feel like you don't need to apply any moisturizer afterwards. Although this scrub should work best with the Nourishing Lotion (here) from the same range, I think it gives the best results when is followed by the body oil.

Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil (available here). I have mentioned couple of times that, when it comes to body oils, Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is without a doubt my HG product. But since I consider it to be a luxurious product (price tag wise) I do not use it very much and more often turn to this equally efficient Garnier one. Just like Nuxe, it is a dry oil which means it is more lightweight and will not leave you looking greasy. But what you will get is a very moisturized and sheen skin, and an enhanced suntan. I love applying it on my wet skin by simply spraying it from about 20 cm without even rubbing it. Talking about an effortless but effective skin perfecting!

Illuminated skin - checked. Nourished skin - checked. Perfected skin - checked. If you would like to give your body some extra care this weekend, this nourishing scrub and beauty oil have my best recommendations.

Maybe you have tried them already? Or you use other pampering products that you would like to mention?
Let me know in the comments below!


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.