March 10, 2015

I heart: metal and pearls.

Photos by me.

They are metallic, simple, sleek, chic, and they are my current favorite jewelry pieces. Because, when it comes to accessorizing, sometimes the chicest option is to keep things simple and/or to a bare minimum. I can't even remember the last time you've seen me going for a statement piece and wearing anything bold or chunky; usually a dainty bracelet and a simple ring stack is all I would go for. I love the fact that this season "less is more" was definitely making a comeback.

So how to wear minimalistic jewelry without making things boring? Well, you can try mixing metals, stacking, layering. Also, faux pearls look great combined with metal bars and collars. They have been trending for a long time and I am glad to see they still are (example given, this Zara necklace).

Do you like this minimalistic jewelry trend too?

SHOP SIMILAR STYLE:



___________________________________________________________________________

 Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.