March 31, 2015

Style catch up: March.


My March recap is on the blog today and, what can I say, monochromes and I have been getting along quite well. I don't think I've ever enjoyed wearing black as much as I have recently. I guess I should soften up my looks a little but with spring appropriate pastels and florals and maybe I will eventually. But I cannot make any promises*.  (*kidding.)
 
But for now, I can only tell you to click on the link under each outfit picture to see the original post and scroll over these shopping recommendations that are similar to the style I was wearing. And hope you will let me know what your favorite look is in the comment section below!


























___________________________________________________________________________

Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.