April 22, 2015

Repeat offender.


Move over trendy suede jackets. Because this spring not only am I choosing a good old biker jacket over you but I am dedicating an entire post to the one I've been wearing the most. The black (faux) leather jacket has been considered a fashion staple and one of the favorite layering pieces in transitioning seasons. It can be worn and it looks great worn with almost anything. You can dress it up or down; casually style it with cotton t-shirt and a pair of jeans; pair it with delicate lace or floral print dress; mix it with prints and patterns. It is one of these pieces that instantly gives a modern and edgy vibe to any outfit and, as you will see from my recent looks below (plus the old one from October) it is a perfect alternative to my basic black outerwear pieces.


(See the entire posts: Look 1; Look 2; Look 3; Look 4.)

The biker jacket I kept wearing in all the looks is from Choies (available here); but if you need more options then scroll over my shopping picks below. My tip would be - the fitter, the better (oversized jackets tend to look dated and quite unflattering) and the eco leather. Not only the price of eco leather jackets is slightly lower than of the real leather, but its quality has improved over the years making it hard to tell it is not the real deal; plus it is more lightweight and easier to wear on both warmer and cooler temperatures

How are you wearing biker jacket this spring - you know I am looking forward to reading your thoughts in the comment section below!

SHOP BLACK BIKER JACKET TREND:





___________________________________________________________________________
 
  Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.