May 3, 2015

Cheating on fashion with furniture: home office.

 Photos: Pinterest.

An organized and efficient surrounding equals organized and efficient work. Yes, even at your own home. Whether you run a blog, work full time or deal with any project that involves a desk and a computer, creating a separated working area keeps you focused and helps you steer away from all the usual distractions at your home. Just to make it clear, having it lovely decorated and inspiring at the same is not optional. It is crucial! And if you are a black & white decor lover and a stationery addict like me, then you know exactly what I have in mind.

   
See more of my favorite workspace, living room, bedroom and closet decor inspiration here.
Do you have a separated working area in your home too, how do you keep it organized -
let me know this in the comment section below!

___________________________________________________________________________

Follow the boards on my PINTEREST and get the latest updates 
from my blog on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.