May 31, 2015

Style catch up: May.


I have to confess that I couldn't wait to prepare and publish this recap post because that would mean May has finally come to an end. Phew. As I mentioned once before, it was quite a difficult month for me and I guess it did affect my outfits, or at least the number of outfits shared on the blog. But in case you missed them, I made sure to include the link to the original post under each outfit picture as well as the shopping recommendations that are similar to the style I was wearing. You know I always appreciate your feedback, so I would love to read your thoughts and find out what your favorite outfit is in the comment section below!

















P.S. If you have been following me on Instagram you have probably seen me sharing my excitement 
for the perfect quilted messenger bag I received thanks to Dresslink.com. If you have been looking 
for a similar and a very budget-friendly version of the coveted Chanel Boy Bag then make sure to 
check it out; as well as these two items from my wishlist:


__________________________________________________________________________
 
 Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.