July 10, 2015

Instalove: #summertime


Sandy beaches, cocktails by the pool, fedora hats and bikinis, travel suitcases and exotic destinations - my Instagram feed is looking pretty good these days! I am totally loving the #summertime, #summervibes or #summerfeels hashtagged photos so I thought of sharing my favorite ones from the Instagram accounts I am following. I am pretty sure these will be enough to leave you daydreaming about the perfect summer vacation in Mykonos or Bali, but if you would like to see more then make sure to click on the linked accounts under each photo collage.


P.S. And to see some of my summer must haves, then check out and follow my Instagram photos here !
Have a nice weekend!

___________________________________________________________________________
 
  Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.