November 8, 2015

Wardrobe items I wear the most / The bags


I used to buy and collect handbags like there is no tomorrow! Small clutches, messenger bags, satchels, large totes bags and everything in between; in different colors, patterns & prints, with all the fringes, tassels, chains and textures you can imagine. All were equally loved and (as much as I can remember) equally worn.

But couple of  closet clearouts and reorganizations later, their number is significantly reduced. And I'm not even sorry. I only kept those I knew would always work in an outfit; and I only got a couple of new ones that I can now surely refer to as my wardrobe staples. So here are the bags I am happily wearing this fall and winter, and just a note or two on why you keep seeing them in my outfit posts over and over again.


Zara bucket bag with tassels. The most worn one on everyday basis. Not too big but fits all my
essentials, with a strap long enough to be worn on the shoulder or cross body - it's the perfect bag
 to run errands or make a shopping trip with. And tassels that make everything just a little bit more
interesting.


Zara perforated bucket bag. Pretty much does the same as the black one above; with additional
bonus of slightly larger size, structured shape, firm studded bottom and the perforated detail I am
 absolutely obsessing over.


New Look tote bag. The largest one of my current collection and my most trusted one 
when I have to travel or carry around tons of stuff for whatever reason.



Zara city bag. The latest addition in a perfect deep burgundy color. Again, loving the size and
the structure and the fact that can be carried around in a hand or simply thrown over the shoulder.
Would you like to see what it is usually filled with? Then check out the recent What's in my bag post!


Zara mini gold chain bag. It was this bag that thought me I don't have to always carry around
everything including the kitchen sink; and that I can work with necessities just as well: small 
zip wallet + phone + keys + mirror + lipbalm and/or lipgloss. And I guess it is the only one 
that can work both as my day and night bag.


Mini satchel bag (non branded). A great little casual piece that, thanks to its neutral tan color,
 can work just as good in fall and winter and spring and summer.



River Island mini satchel bag. The most worn bag of fall 2014 that I may not reach for
that often now; but with its casual satchel style, mini size and grey color with gold
hardware accents still makes the top of my perfect everyday handbags.

SHOP SIMILAR BAGS:




What are the bags you are wearing the most this season - let me know your favorites
in the comment section below! Have a nice Sunday and, in case you missed the post,
make sure to participate in the latest GIVEAWAY (here)!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/jeans-roses-11521931  https://www.facebook.com/thjeansandrosesblog  https://instagram.com/sabinabotica/  https://www.pinterest.com/sabinabotica/  jeansandroses@hotmail.com  http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default