1. Make up brand to use // Urban Decay. To me, primers and setting sprays are one of the most important items to have in a make up stash, and Urban Decay has got them absolutely on point; plus their concealers are amazing and so are the Naked Flushed (blush & bronzer) palettes. And how can I forget the eyeshadow palettes this brand is probably most popular for – from equally coveted Naked 1,2 and 3; to perfect everyday Naked Basics.
2. Mascara to wear // Benefit They're Real Mascara, one of the most raved mascaras - for all the justified reasons. It lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separate lashes with the long-wearing, glossy formula; and gives illusion that you are wearing the fake eyelashes.
3. Skincare item to use // I am choosing facial sprays/mists, the products I got absolutely hooked on over the last year. From refreshing, toning, hydrating, soothing, pore-reducing and what not ... I love using different ones depending on the time of the year and the condition of my skin.
4. Highstreet store to shop from // This was a long weigh in between Zara and H&M… You all probably know Zara is my favorite store, but if I was forced to choose just to shop in for the rest of my life I had to opt for the Swedish brand. Why? It has a perfect selection of both basic and trendy clothing and accessories and, unlike with Zara, I never have to worry about the sizes or the pants/dress length (tall girl problems).
6. Lipstick to wear every day // MAC Peach Blossom. Described by MAC as frosted cool nude, it is a lovely peachy pink color that is sheer but buildable with multiple applications. The formula is "creemesheen", meaning it hits the perfect spot between moisture and pigment.
7. Eyeshadow palette // Urban Decay Naked Basic. Just the right every day palette consisting of five neutral matte colors and one shimmering one; all of which can help me create of everything from no make up look to a smokey eyes look.
8. Hair brand to buy from // John Frieda. Such a great selection of products coming in different ranges depending on your hair type and need; and every single one of which I have tried so far (Frizz Ease, Luxurious Volume, Sheer Blonde) I truly loved.
And what would be yours?
Photographed: H&M scarf // Zara necklace // Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette
Harper's Bazaar Serbia December Issue
SHOP MY PICKS:
SHOP MY PICKS: