January 20, 2014

There's no place like home.

Photos by me.

And home is where your favorite cup of coffee gives you comfort and encouragement to face both Monday stress and an awful
weather outside. Latte, macchiato, sometimes hazelnut or chocolate and today, vanilla flavoured. A little sip makes
everything a little bit easier. 

In winter I rarely go for light and pastel colors or delicate materials, prefering chunkier pieces and bold colors and prints. But I do make an exception now and then, choosing: a blush pink jumper from A-Wear (loving this one too), a lace skirt from Pull & Bear and, since none of my winter outfits is complete without a hat, a light gray beanie from Marks & Spencer (similar here and here).
I also go for a subtle peachy nude shade on my nails with L'Oreal Color Riche nail polish in 102 macaron noisette, and put a few drops of my new Zara Feminine perfume – its warm powdery scent quickly became my new favorite. 


Hope you like my new outfit pick and hope you have a good start of the week!

S.