May 9, 2014

Spring on my nails: June.

Photo by me.
 
The month of  June may not be the something you would initially link to spring time, but the pastel peach of this Chanel nail polish definitely is. I was obsessed with it when it was first released back in Spring 2012 that I got my clothing and accessories in the exact color too, so at one point my entire closet was bursting with this pale apricot hue. Although that infatuation has vanished over the time, I do like to come back to beautifully bright Chanel June (last worn here) and don't mind applying three thick coats to achieve the opaque look.

What are your thoughts on pastel peach nail polishes and do you have a favorite one - I'm looking forward to your comments!
Have a nice weekend!


Shop the similar nail polishes:





 Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.