June 22, 2014

I heart.

Photo by me.

1. Metallic sandals: So, I get distracted by shiny things. How else would I explain the fact that I went to Aldo with sole purpose to get a pair of espadrilles, similar to those shown here, and came back with flat sandals with a gold metallic overlay instead? Oh well, at least I'm ready when summer calls for lustrous shine, day or night.

2. Fedora hat: Definitely the coolest among the summer hats. I went for a wider brim, solid black ribbon and a determination to put an end to my habit of buying hats and never wearing them afterwards.

3. Pineapple: An inevitable photo prop, a perfect addition to any summer salad and a great source of vitamin C. Checked, checked and checked. And a Pinterest board inspiration - checked.

http://www.sheinside.com/Beach-Fashion-Season.html?aff_id=1024

And I have to heart Sheinside.com promotions too! Beach fashion season on this online shops offers you 23% off for all sunglasses (by using the code bfsglasses until June 27th) & $3 off over $30 on all summer style dress (with code bfsdress valid from June 23rd to July 17th). Make sure to check them out by clicking on the photo above or the link here! Happy shopping!


What are you loving lately?

 Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.