September 23, 2014

Falling for fall.

All photos: Pinterest.

The sweater weather, crispy mornings and nights, the sound of crunchy leaves under my feet and the burgundy color of my nail polish and lipstick. For one second there, I thought I wouldn't mind it being fall all year around. But now I'm having some second thoughts as it crossed my mind that significant part of the season it is actually the rain and the frizzy hair that I have to deal with.

So is the fall my favorite season or not? When it comes to fashion, it definitely is! The neutral colors, the layering and accessorizing, playing with textures and patterns, pairing delicate knitwear and faux leather - that is what keeps me FALLing in love with this season every year. And since today is the official start of the fall, I'm sharing some of my favorite trends and outfit inspirations.


I would love to hear your thoughts on the favorite fashion (and non-fashion) bits this fall
in the comment section below! Hope you are having a good start of the season!


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.