August 12, 2015

Pinspiration / 02

 Asos Tribal Plunge Wrap Playsuit   /   Ted Baker Jewelled Arrow Necklace
Mango Pebbled Cross-body Bag   /   Pimkie Leopard Print Shoes

I loved your feedback on the first post from the new blog series that I could hardly wait to recreate more of my
 Pinterest street style looks. But this time I'm giving my usual black and white assembles a break an
bringing in some serious print game.

Esprit Paisley Wrap Dress   /   Asos Felt Fedora Hat
Asos Suede Tie Leg Sandals   /   Love Moschino Quilted Shoulder Bag

SHOP THE PINTEREST LOOKS:





P.S. And don't forget to check out the latest promotion from Choies.com,
and get your tops, bottoms, dresses and accessories on sale:
http://www.choies.com/activity/back_to_school?cid=3508jesspai

___________________________________________________________________________

Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.