February 11, 2014

I heart.

 
Photo by me.

1. Notebooks: Despite all the modern gadgets and apps, I always rely on a good old pen and paper for writing and organizing my thoughts and plans. Crossing things off your to-do lists is always a great satisfaction and having a cute little notebooks and/or planners to write them all down is definitely more motivating.

2. Bourjois Loose Powder: A product that has finally put an end to my search for a perfect everyday setting powder. Unlike most of the powders I've tried that were too mattifying or drying for me, this Bourjois one gives me just the natural finish I am looking for, and its shade 02 rosy is a perfect match to the pink undertones of my skin.

3. L'Oreal Nail Polish: Macaron noisette is my favorite nude shade I always come back to whenever I want to take a break from dark and bold colors. I absolutely love its peachy undertones with subtle shimmers and I don't mind putting three coats to make it completely opaque on my nails.

4. Nuxe Reve De Miel Nail And Hand Cream: Besides my lips and eyes area, it is my hands that are in need of an extra moisture during winter months and that's when Nuxe comes to the rescue. This avocado and sweet almond based hand cream is beautifully scented and lightweight, and does not leave any greasy residue. I carry it around with me when my hands and nails are in a need of nourishment and protection.

What are your February must haves?


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.

S.