February 13, 2014

Instalove.


The only thing I love more that having a cup of coffee is browsing Instagram photos while having a cup of coffee. If I'm not updating my own profile here, I love discovering talented people who have turned Instagram photos into an art form. Today I'm sharing with you another pick of my favorite ones, who I'm sure will make you press the "follow" button too. A little bit of food, a little bit of fashion and, of course, a little bit of Paris - all captured in an adorable square format.



@farfelueparis - one of these profiles that are providing my daily Paris fix, with photos of 
well knows sights as well as the hidden corners of this beautiful city.



@laurielauriane - another Parisienne who makes me go "aaaww" not by the bits and pieces of Paris 
(although she shares beautiful ones too) but of her adorable fluffy cat.



@lolypopp3 - luckily, you can't gain weight by looking at photos of delicious food because the profile 
of my fellow Montenegrian would put you in a serious trouble. Just kidding, she can sweeten up your day 
with her irresistible pastries followed by a good old cup of coffee.



@kate_morozova - blogger and food photographer who I have recently started following, but who have 
quickly made it to my favorites because of these pretty breakfast table sets I have a serious weakness for.



@raspberrynrouge - a fashion blogger from Amsterdam with an amazing sense of style and photography.


Any Instagram discoveries you would like to share? Please do in the comments below!


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.

S.