March 9, 2014

Cat person.

Photos by me.

As a cat person and an owner of one year old British Shorthair, I had to have at least one clothing item that honors my fluffy friend. 
Ring or bag with cat ears design? Maybe cat eye sunglasses? How about a t-shirt with an adorable print of cat wearing glasses? Perfect!

While I was having some troubles persuading my cat to pose for a photo in the same manner, I had no problem coming up with a fun spring outfit involving this cute shirt from Vero Moda. I went for my favorite leather look trousers from New Yorker (similar here and here) and ankle boots from Bershka, and complete the outfit with a jacket and leopard print scarf from H&M. And yes, with a risk of sounding like a crazy cat lady, I think my cat would be approving my choice.

Also wearing: Pull & Bear bracelet, few drops of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.


Hope you are having a nice weekend! 


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.