March 7, 2014

I heart.

Photo by me.

1. Rosal Tinted Lip Balm: Since Rosal lip care products have always been a must-have in my handbag, I knew I would need one from their tinted lip balm series too. The light pink shade of Morning Rose looks just as pretty as its name sounds.

2. Essie Nail Polish: While I'm still about to update my nail polish collection with some pretty pastel shades, for now I'm sticking to my long time favorites from Essie. Yes, Blanc may still be my favorite one, but this dusty rose nude shade of Eternal Optimist is seriously claiming that title. It has that little hint of pastel but, at the same time, it is very neutral and goes perfectly with any outfit or any occasion.
 
3. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural: The one I was recently mentioning in my NYX post (here) as my favorite to-go blush, with wet/cream formula and natural pink color making it such an easy-applying and easy-wearing product. 


Which products are you loving recently?


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.