March 25, 2014

I heart.

Photo by me.

1. Glasses: The new cat eye shape has finally changed my perception of glasses from the dreaded need to a desirable and stylish accessory.

2. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Perfume: Spring in the bottle. Light fruitty floral perfection. My signature scent.

3. Clutch: I never underestimate the power of a good old black bag, so this Retro Embossing Zippered Clutch (here) is just the one I needed. Its subtle croco print makes it both elegant and modern at the same time and its size can fit all my everyday goodies. I got it thanks to Persunmall.com along with this V-Neck Pure Color Slim Fit Shirt (here), as two classic pieces I will definitely get a lot of wear of.

4. Tulips: Truth to be told, hydrangeas are my favorite flowers. But as I will still have to wait for couple of months for them to bloom in my garden, I am rediscovering my love for tulips in the meantime. From my outfit on my way back from the flower shop, the favorite corner of my room to my photos - they instantly make everything look so pretty.

What are you loving lately?


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.