March 21, 2014

New in: chic sweatshirts.

Photos by me.

Never before have I thought I'd put the words "sweatshirts" and "chic" in the same sentence. Somehow all these runway looks, street style photos and clothes racks in the stores have succeeded in convincing me that sweatshirts can be as chic as they are comfortable. But I'm not talking here about the classic boring gym kind ones. Oh no. These new sweatshirts are completely reinvented with prints, embellishments, color blocking; and enriched in fabrics like lace, leather and sheer. And some of them have already made their way into my closet.

My first choice was the heather gray one with geometric print from Stradivarius which would go well with the statement necklace (as pictured above) and a skater skirt. The second from Springfield with the heart shaped floral print is more girly one which I look forward to wearing it with my favorite pair of jeans and flats. And a large bouquet of flowers in my hand, of course.



Another spring staple is crossed off my spring wishlist. Are sweatshirts on yours too?


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.