April 11, 2014

I heart.


1. Boyfriend jeans: I've never thought I'd wear these jeans; I tried them on; I absolutely fell in love; I can't stop wearing them ever since. (I'm sure you are all very familiar with this scenario.) Every time I'm standing in front of my closet trying to figure out what to wear, I find the first question that pops up in my mind is - what would look best with my boyfriend jeans? Well, blazers, cardigans, striped black and white shirts, blouses, flats, sneakers, heels. To name just a few.

2. Stacked rings: From choosing colorful statement ones last summer to wearing none of all this entire winter - my love for rings seems to significantly vary depending on the season. And this spring I'm obsessed with stacking rings, mostly pairing this mix of delicate and chunky gold tone ones from Stradivarius. Anything goes (the same rule once applied to the trend of stacking bracelets), allowing you to be creative with sizes, shapes and colors.

3. YSL Lipstick: From the pretty packaging, extremely creamy formula to the pale pastel color, this YSL Rouge Volupte in number 30 Faubourg Peach is a perfect choice for my girly pastel moods.


What are your recent clothing, accessory and make up favorites?


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.