April 4, 2014

Outfit. Orange is the new black.

 

My crush on anything orange has been going on for the last three years. For someone who has only loved and wore neutral colors back then, getting a bright orange Zara dress was quite surprising. Just as surprising as realizing how this color actually flatters my skin tone and hair color, and how good I was feeling when wearing it. The most energizing, mood boosting and, yes, my favorite color of all. It has been a staple in my closet ever since and not a single spring and summer season has gone by without me adding a new orange clothing item or accessory to my collection. The same happens this spring too - this lightweight jumper recently found at Zara is most likely to be this season's favorite.


Wearing: jumper and shoes Zara; jeans Stradivarius; clutch: Persunmall (get it here); ring H&M.