May 14, 2014

My Minipopup.com Shop.


I was always hoping for my blog to be more than just a place where I would be sharing some of my daily outfits, but rather a source of inspiration in terms of wardrobe tips, styling ideas and fashion advice. So far I've published numerous posts where I've shown some of my favorite season's trends which can be interpreted in almost every style and included shopping suggestions and links.

Today I'm introducing to you one of the latest additions to my blog, My Minipopup Shop; an online platform that allows fashion bloggers like me to create their own fashion e-store. In my little shop here I carefully pick clothing, accessory and jewellery items that I would wear myself, or that are similar to those highlighted on my blog. Some of the brands I go for are Factory, Nasty Gal, Shoe Cult, Sheinside and Mango which are known for providing a great quality at reasonable price; as well as more high-end brands that are probably on everyone's wishlists, like Rebecca Minkoff and Proenza Schouler.

I tend to add new items every day, so if you like my style I think you would like these picks too! You can always find a direct link on the top of my page. Happy shopping!


 Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.