June 25, 2014

Instalove.


Get your travel suitcases, fedora hats and bikinis, make your favorite cocktail and imagine a warm sand between your feet, because the Instagram pics I'm about to share with you today will leave you daydream about the summer vacation in Mykonos and Bali. Or maybe some other exotic destination? While you make your decision, I'm sure they will at least make you click the "follow" button. As you probably know by now, every month I pick my my most inspirational Instagram accounts; so scroll down to see the summer vibes (besides my own here) I couldn't get enough of in June.



@apairandaspare - Geneva Vanderzile runs a how-to website, goes to amazing places and looks great whilst doing it. 
And if you will be needing any packing and travel tips as well as some great DIY projects, her blog is among those 
you will be reaching out for.



@toetjeaddicted - In case your travel preparations leave you hungry, you will find some of the yummiest recipes 
on Anastasia's blog here. And if you're not into cooking that much but rather into feasting your eyes on beautiful food 
photos and food styling, then her Instagram feed is your must follow.



@friendinfashion - This fashion blogger's moto is: "Chanel in one hand, passport in the other". 
And I couldn't agree more.



@campsbaygirl - The second account of a blogger known as SuperficialGirl. Unlike her original fashion and beauty 
based feed, this one is more personal and filled with the most beautiful and creative sunset photos I've ever seen.



@reemkanj - Fashion? Food? Adventure? This blogger's got an appetite for all of these.


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.