September 30, 2014

Style catch up: September.





September is, hands down, my favorite month! Weather wise, birthday wise and yes, even fashion wise. It is still warm enough to make the most out of the summer clothing; while the slightly chilly mornings and nights allow you to reach out for your biker jackets, scarves and boots. I just hope this mild autumnish weather continues throughout October too, as I'm still not ready to completely go for more serious layering and cozying up.

Anyway, the September recap is on the blog today. Click on the link under each picture to see the original post and scroll over these shopping recommendations that are similar to the style I was wearing. And let me know what is your favorite look in the comments below!


























As you can see, I have been wearing some of my new Sheinside.com items, such as the black sleeveless blazer and the print tassel kimono. And if you think of updating your wardrobe too now it's the perfect opportunity, since Sheinside has some great markdowns for you: 30% if you spend over $100; 35% off over $150 and 40% off over $200. Make sure to click here or on the photo below. Happy shopping!

http://www.sheinside.com/Buyer%27s-Picks-vc-556.html?aff_id=1024


To keep up with my outfits, future shopping offers and more,
follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.