November 25, 2014

Repeat offender, part two.

 Wearing plaid scarf: here, here and here.




Looks like I just cannot resist wrapping my favorite oversized plaid scarf (as shown on the photo above), or wearing these Zara snake print heels with my favorite grey satchel bag every single time. Well, if you have been keeping an eye on my outfits in the last couple of  months, you can definitely tell I'm no stranger to finding and creating new and different ways to wear the same pieces from my closet. Being a fashion blogger, sharing their style on a countless social platforms for a world to see or not, I never hesitate to wear the same item over and over again. If it is a versatile and easy to wear in different styles and occasion, then why not go for it? So scroll down to see how I wore just some of my favorites, and click here for some older ones.

My favorite bag and shoes combo worn here, here and here.




Oversized white sweater in the outfit here, here and here.




 Skinny jeans with rips seen here, here and here.




Of course, I would love to hear your thoughts on the subject of repeating looks in the comments below -
what items are you obsessing about and wearing over and over again? 

Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.