December 29, 2014

2014 favorites, part three.


Finishing of my 2014 favorites round up with beauty and make up. Yes, the majority of your skincare comes from the inside - with a healthy and balanced diet, significant water intake and a good night sleep, but additional beauty boosters from the outside are always more than welcome, right? I can hardly think of any products misses I've had this year, and that was due to knowing exactly how my skin reacts throughout the year, and doing my homework prior to buying any new product (reading the ingredient list and comparing thoughts and reviews). Please note that (except Garnier) none of these were this years' new releases, but they were new additions to my everyday skincare, bodycare and make up routine.

1. Benefit They're Real! Mascara: The one that lengthens, curls, volumises, lifts and separate lashes with the long-wearing, glossy formula, and the one that gives illusion that you are wearing the fake eyelashes. Plus it provides such an easy application and requires a minimum effort and brush strokes to achieve the perfect look.

2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: The full and yet such a natural coverage that is perfect for both under eye area as well as the imperfections on the complexion.

3. Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base in 02 Rose: This radinace-boosting base does not contain any shimmer, just a hint of color that is supposed to eliminate the dullness of your complexion. I loved wearing it on its own as it made my complexion look so fresh and healthy looking; but what I loved even more is wearing it under my foundation, as it perfectly prepped my skin for a long lasting coverage.

4. Essie Blanc Nail Polish: The perfect opaque white color that can definitely be worn at any season, and I have proved it myself by wearing it all year around.

5. Caudalie Beauty Elixir: The product I have been using all the year around, mostly as a morning toner. But the blend of refreshing ingredient such as the grapes, orange blossom and organic balm mint proved to work best during the hot and humid summer months; making this product a perfect toner, serum, midday refresher and make up setter too.

6. Nuxe Huile Prodigiuese: Incredibly luxurious and nourishing, and smelling wonderfully at the same time, this is a multi purposed oil for your body, hair and face. And like all the products from Nuxe range, it combines a high percentage of precious plant oils such as sweet almond, hazelnut, macadamia and is rich with vitamin E.

7. Nuxe Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm: All the natural ingredients like honey, plant oil, shea butter blended together into the rich texture that just melts immediately upon application. And unlike most lip products that just creates the barrier on your lips, you can feel this one actually nourishing, repairing and soothing them.

8. Garnier Oil - Infused Nourishing Scrub: Perfect product to improve the appearance of your skin, keep it soft throughout the winter months or prep it for sun exposure and tanning in summer. The exfoliating particles in a form of the cupuacu seeds are just the right size to give you the pleasant but effective exfoliating sensation. Skin is left so soft and smooth that you'd feel like you don't need to apply any moisturizer afterwards.

9. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil: I pretty much love everything almond as well as the pampering and nourishing feeling this shower oil gives me. You can probably tell by now that one one of the key words when it comes to 2014 beauty is "oil" - my dry skin just couldn't get enough of it.

10. Hawaiian Tropic Body Butter: The classic rich coconut that is the signature scent of all the Hawaiian Tropic products has definitely got me hooked. But never have I thought that the body butter that was only supposed to be a creamy and rich after sun moisturizer, would actually become a staple of my everyday body care routine. Yes, even during fall and winter months.

What beauty and make up products have you been loving the most - let me know! So hope you liked
my final round up and, in case you missed it, check out my fashion and lifestyle favorites as well.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.