December 16, 2014

Festive mood.

Photos: Pinterest.

Yes, the festive mood has finally started kicking in. The "festive decoration" and "gift wrapping" are becoming the most common words in my Pinterest search, and the home decor stores and markets the most visited places in the last couple of days. Decorating the home and bringing in the holiday spirit must be everyone's favorite tradition. But with all the sequins, glitter, bows and ribbons that are acceptable this time of year; the same tradition can get too overwhelming and can easily slip from tasty to tacky. 

I'm a huge believer in "less is more". I have been trying to find and add just a couple of items that complement the overall style of my recently renovated room but add the festive vibe at the same time. And until the perfectionist in me is entirely satisfied with the result to allow me share the photos, here are some of the decor tips that I have been following: picking a color scheme ( max. three colors that compliment each other); continuing the color scheme to the wrapping; choosing subtle lighting, opting for more unconventional structures instead of traditional tree. Have you decorated your home already - share with me your style and tips in the comments section below!
http://www.choies.com/activity/christmas_shopping_guide?hp1212?cid=3508jesspai 

P.S. Don't forget to check out the Christmas sales on one of my favorite online shops Choies.com!
From essential outerwear styles, dresses, to little lovely things - all are on sale and all are a perfect 
gift to yourself or someone you love. See the selection by clicking HERE or on the photo above!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.