December 15, 2014

Yes, please (part two).

4. Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara /  5. Urban Decay Naked Basic 2 Palette  /  6. Clarisonic Cleanser /
7. butter London Nail Lacquer /  8. NARS Satin Lip Pencil

I guess priorities do change as you are getting older - I would now choose a high quality body care, skin care or make up product over the latest and trendiest clothing or accessory garment in a heartbeat. And I have to admit I was more excited about putting up my beauty wishlist than I was the initial fashion/home/leisure wishlist here

The selection above are some of the things I have already used (Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse); some I would love to try as they are a new and updated version of my favorites (Urban Decay Naked Basic 2) and some I have had on my wishlist for a very long time (Clarisonic Cleanser). And since every single item has received nothing but the finest reviews from the beauty lovers and beauty gurus, I believe it can make a perfect luxe gift option. Are you going to spoil yourself with some luxury product(s) - there is no better excuse than the festive season to do so! So let me know your picks in the comments below!

 SHOP THE PRODUCTS:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.