January 12, 2015

Cheating on fashion with furniture: home decor inspo.

Photos: Pinterest.

Flipping through the pages of home decor and interior design magazines rather than the fashion editorials, constantly typing 
"scandinavian home" in my Pinterest search and dreaming of black and grey and white minimalism, open closet spaces 
and faux fur beddings and chair covers. Yes, definitely the case of cheating on fashion with furniture. But I'm not even sorry.


See more of my favorite living room, bedroom, workspace and closet decor inspiration here. And just in case, 
let me know that I'm not alone in this - what interior style you do your cheating on fashion with?
___________________________________________________________________________________

Follow the boards on my PINTEREST and get the latest updates 
from my blog on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.