July 22, 2015

Beach hair, don't care.

Photos: Pinterest.

Although you normally see me on photos with somewhat tamed and sleek hair, this summer it is actually more resembling the images above. The volume, the thickness and the messy waves are all courtesy of sun and the sea; and truth to be told, I'm absolutely fine with it! My hair seems to be looking the best when I don't even wash it out after the beach but simply spray its ends with a serum and dry it out naturally. And let the sea salt work its magic as the perfect hairspray, volume boosting and frizz fighting product!

P.S. Yes, you can get the beach hair without even going to the beach! Sea salt is an essential ingredient of 
texturising and volumising products, and I am sharing my favorites below!

SHOP HAIR TEXTURISING PRODUCTS:



___________________________________________________________________________

  Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.