August 5, 2015

I heart / Chloè Drew Bag


I have never found myself coveting any designer bag because a) I (still) haven't been able to afford one and b) I was perfectly happy with the bags I've been finding from high street brands. But then... Chloè Drew Bag happened. I know it's been around for a while, but maybe I wasn't actually paying that much attention or maybe bloggers are putting together far more stylish outfits with it this season than the previous ones. Whatever the case, this effortlessly chic Drew Bag went straight to the top of my wishlist!


I love every single thing about it - the size, its curvy shape, the delicate gold chain strap and the accented gold hardware. I love how it gives a certain retro and feminine vibe, yet remains completely modern and chic at the same time. It comes in different colors and styles, but if I could, I would go for the perforated mini bag in black. And the one in tan. And in navy. And the black and nude color-blocking one.

Photos: Pinterest, Fashionvibe, Damsel In Dior.

SHOP MY FAVORITE CHLOE DREW BAGS: 


Any it-bag is usually followed up by numerous of lookalikes, and Chloè Drew is no exception. So if you have a crush 
on it too but don't feel like splurging, I have found two perfectly similar, budget-friendly options:

SHOP MY FAVORITE CHLOE DREW BAG LOOKALIKES:


___________________________________________________________________________
 
Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.