August 6, 2015

I heart / Everyday essentials

Photo by me.

1. Necklace layering. Summer in a necklace - I could not think of better way to describe the Delicate Layered Seashell Necklace that I recently got from Happiness Boutique. Actually, this is not the first time you are seeing a necklace from this online store because I've been wearing their gold tassel one throughout the months of June And July (like here and here). But with the layering style, delicate beads and pearls, and the seashell and tassel pendant - this new one is seriously claiming the title of my favorite August necklace!

(P.S. Make sure to check the rest of the amazing jewelry (and clothing) collection on Happiness Boutique as they offer a free worldwide shipping and a customer reward program.)

2. Skin pampering. Thanks to one of my drugstore favorite - Freeman, I am keeping my skin perfectly polished and cleansed with Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask (seen here) and soothed and moisturized with Dead Sea Mineral Anti-Stress Mask (photographed above). 

3. White and mint loving. Essie Blanc doesn't need any introduction. My favorite nail polish that is sometimes (just sometimes) replaced by Mint Candy Apple. Both looks perfect on tanned skin, especially worn with rings stacks and metallic flash tattoos.

3. Heat & stress protecting. It is one hot and humid summer, so listing a deodorant as my everyday necessity is pretty much self-explanatory. But I have to explain why it became quite a multi-tasker too! If, like me, you don't want to give up blow drying and heat styling your hair on hot summer days, you probably won't be able to escape the sweating. So apply the deodorant to the back of your neck about 10 minutes before blow drying your hair. It will have the same antiperspirant effect on your neck as it does under your arms. The same trick with swiping the deodorant can be applied whenever you are leaving the house and don't want the humidity mess up your hair styling.

(See more of my summer beauty tips and tricks here!)

4. Healthy snacking. Summer living is great, but it does take a toll on your body! And to help your body make the most out of the energy boost snacks, opt for the healthiest and the most nutritive ones. I cannot imagine my day without having at least one of the raw fruit bars I've recently discovered. They are 100% organic, vegan and gluten-free; with no added sugar or sweeteners, just the delicious blend of superfoods such as chia, coconut, ginger, baobab, hemp, cocoa.

5. Tassel obsessing. If you have been keeping an eye on my recent outfits (here, here and here), then I am sure you could tell what my favorite summer bag is. And judging by the comments - I could tell it is your favorite too! I am obsessed with the size, the color, the braided flap and the tassel. I took off the neon colored pom-poms it initially came with and let's just say that my cat is absolutely pleased with that decision. 

(The same bag in brown color is available here)

What items you have been loving lately - let me know what are your summer essentials in the comment section below!

SHOP MY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:



___________________________________________________________________________

Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.