August 3, 2014

Instalove.


No, I did not completely forgot to share my latest Instagram feed favorites here on the blog. The new Instalove posts may be a little belated but will never skipped, and if you are fan of these make sure to scroll down! Usually when I share my monthly picks I kind of stick to a certain theme (so by now you have seen the summer vibes, oh-la-la inspirations and spring pastels) and on the first glance I thought this set is lacking one. But actually, today's theme are very stylish ladies who run their fashion and make up blogs or websites, whose Instagram feeds I have just recently started following and whose photos will make you click the 'follow" button too.


@lucylaucht - Lucy, please fill in the blanks. Current city... New York. Work life... social media at J.Crew. Your style is... pants and a good heel. Can't live without... a passport. You'd really like to... travel the world and take beautiful photographs.
 Intrigued by this little Q&A? Then check out her photos!


@seewantshop - Looking for a Australian based blogger with great sense of style and photography? Well, look no further.



@grace_jayde - makes up products reviews and recommendations have never been this eye appealing.
And if you love the make up flatlay photos, embrace yourself!



@fakeleather - 24 years old Mexico-based Adriana claims she started her blog because of "boredom and the need of a place to talk about not just fashion we see it on magazines and editorials, but a more wearable, affordable and daily fashion". But, in my opinion, her looks and photography are magazine and editorials worthy too.



@louiseroe - When it comes to Louise Roe, I believe you don't need much of an introduction. But if you are in a need of a peek into the lifestyle and daily outfits of this incredibly sweet and stylish tv-host, then her Instagram feed is the best choice.


Hope you liked my recommendations and if you have yours too, don't be shy to leave some!
Or to follow my feed here! Hope you are having a nice weekend!


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.