January 5, 2014

And I'm feelin' good.

Photo by me.

The New Year usually brings new resolutions and new plans, and as I was writing down mine I have to admit that going back to blogging was certainly not on my mind. I stopped running my blog formerly known as "I Shopped 'Till I Dropped" over a year ago. Once my creative outlet and getaway from everyday problems had become a source of frustration on its own so I shut it down immediately. Lots of things have changed in the meantime, but not my love for fashion, make up & beauty products and photography. I started sharing them on my Instagram profile, I loved it and I loved the feedback so much that I wanted to expand it once again in the form of blogging.

So my blog is now re-launched and re-vamped! With a new name, new design, new content and new social media connections – Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin'. I hope these changes won't stop you from visiting and reading my blog, and that you will now find it even more inspirational than it used to be. I am surely loving it much more now and I will try to post more regularly, sharing my genuine style, taste and preferences in the form of quality photos and my tips and reviews.

I hope you stick around to my new posts and enjoy reading them while having a cup of coffee or a tea!

Yours, S.