March 19, 2014

Instalove.


Whether by sharing my own photos from my profile here or by being on a continuous search for creative and stylish accounts, I have probably made it quite clear how addicted I am to Instagram. So without further ado, here is another set of my newsfeed favorites. And if you have not been following them already, I am sure all these gorgeous table sets, inspiring travel photos and outfits snapshots will make you press the "follow" button immediately.



@lightpoem - Marina's account is one of the first I've started following when I joined Instagram and is the one 
that has been brightening up my mornings with the loveliest coffee and flower sets as well as the adorable 
snapshots of her two cats ever since.



@thepinkdiary - what else to say about the account that has been featured on Lauren Conrad's website 
as one of her favorites as well, except than agreeing that it is the one with the most gorgeous outfits vignettes 
and lifestyle shots.



@polabur - the account of this beautiful girl currently based in Amsterdam perfectly captures her love for 
photography, travelling around the Europe and discovering pretty places along the way.



@billieroseblog - there is plenty photos to love on the account of this lovely dutch blogger, but my favorite are 
the make up and beauty flatlays she always sets so flawlessly and chic.



@flatlays - the largest selection of perfectly styled clothes, accessories, make up, flowers and many other bits 
and bobs. Since I love making these types of photos myself, this account is definitely the one I always go to for 
a little inspiration.


As always, I would love to hear what your favorite Instagram accounts are so please share them in the comments below!


Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.