August 18, 2014

Jeans And Roses Blog takes a vacation.

Photos: Pinterest.

Obviously my blog will not be on a summer getaway to an exotic destination, chilling on the hammock and drinking cocktails on the beach; it just means it will experience a short post break for around ten days. If you remember the recent post regarding my blogging tips here, I mentioned the needs and the benefits of occasional blogging breaks. I feel like now is the perfect time to claim my right for one - the hectic summer is slowly coming to its end, the new season will soon come along and so will some new plans and to-do lists. Besides, I have been constantly updating my blog since January and now I need a little boost of enthusiasm and inspiration so I can keep doing it in the months to come.

But I'm not making a complete online absence so, in the meantime, you can follow the updates on:

Instagram - My lifestyle, fashion and make up photography in a square format;

Pinterest- Where you can still enjoy my favorite summer vibes here, or fast forward to fall and plan the fall wardrobe updates with my inspirational looks here;

Facebook page - like it here to see my daily shopping picks and recommendations, and a collection of stylish and perfectly put together looks I would love to wear myself;

My Minipopup.com Store - an online platform that allows me to create my own fashion store with brands such as Nasty Gal, Aldo, Sheinside, NYX Cosmetics and my carefully chosen clothing, accessory and jewellery items. You can shop them here.

Hope everyone will enjoy these last weeks of August. Thank you for loving Jeans And Roses Blog so far
and hope you will love it even more after this little break!