September 5, 2014

I heart.

Photo by me.

1. Lace bralette from Women's Secret. Is this a great timing or what? Just as I put some beautiful lace bralettes into my wishlist yesterday, I managed to find one in a Women's Secret store near by. I can totally see its sheer lace peeking under a simple tank and a black blazer. Or even a low cut blouse with a statement necklace. If you like this trend and would like to see my shopping picks and inspo looks, check the post here.

2. L'Oreal Superliner So couture. Meet my latest everyday eye make-up essential. Whether I want just a small stroke above the eye or more intense cat-eye look, the sharp brush liner applies and delivers easily. I suppose with a little effort it would be able to make a dramatic thicker line too, but since it's not the the look I go for on everyday basis, it doesn't matter. I fell in love with this eyeliner when I swatched it in the drugstore and realized it has been staying on my hand all day long.  It might not be the most intensily pigmented liner out there, but it does have an impressive staying power. No flaking, fallout or smudging. And if these are the features you would look for in a liner, then I can happily recommend it.

3. Blackberries. I just love everything with the word berry in it and, yes, that even included lip balms, lipstick shades and a body butters. But, of course, nothing comes near my love for the wonderful smell and taste of fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. I always make sure I start my morning with a generous bowl of these healthy goodies. Or some of the berry infused food shared on my Pinterest board here. And lately I've been loving the blackberries the most. For those of you not familiar with its nutrition facts and health benefits, blackberries are a great low-calorie source of dietary fibers and vitamin C; and also proven to have one of the highest antioxidant content and cancer fighting power. But you can never go wrong with just any type of berries, so make sure to cosume them while they are still in season.


What are your early Septemeber favorites?

Follow my blog on Bloglovin', Facebook & Instagram.